Do you have an elder in the home who suffers from Lou Gehrig’s disease? If so, you’re not alone, as many family caregivers find themselves stretched thin while caring for their beloved senior in need.
At A-1 Home Care in Newport Beach, helpful caregivers come out to the comfort of the home and provide continual care at extremely affordable prices. Plus, every caregiver on staff is diverse and can provide caregiving services to people of different ethnic and cultural identities, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
The caregivers at A-1 Home Care offer Lou Gehrig care services that include:
- help with maintenance duties around the home including dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, and laundry
- help with yard work and gardening duties including watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- help with dressing, grooming, bathing, and other personal services
- preparation of delicious and nutritious meals
- assistance with mobility around the home
- enjoyable conversation and conversation
- medication reminders and administration
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- special needs care
A-1 Home Care’s compassionate caregivers have helped make up the non-medical home care agency of choice since its inception back in 1991, as A-1 Home Care has been proud to serve Los Angeles and Orange County for more than 20 years and counting already.
For more information about what makes A-1 Home Care the non-medical care agency of choice in Southern California, contact a friendly caregiver today by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400. A-1 Home Care is proud to represent surrounding communities of Newport Beach that include Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Costa Mesa, Seal Beach, and Irvine.