Thanksgiving is nearly here—but do you have the proper senior home care in place for your beloved elder this holiday season?
Fortunately for family caregivers in Laguna Beach, A-1 Home Care has seasoned professional caregivers providing elder care just in time for the holiday season—because we understand the importance of having holiday cheer in everyone’s life this time of year. Each caregiver on staff provides years of background experience in the caregiving field, along with helping hands and a golden heart to serve others whenever they call on our name.
A-1 Home Care provides numerous home assistance services in Los Angeles and Orange County, some of which include:
- help with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
- help with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- help with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- help with mobility
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
These 24 hour care options also include respite care services for family caregivers that have their own holiday festivities they want to enjoy without having to worry about their loved one’s health. It’s this dedication to providing a variety of caregiving options at affordable prices that has allowed A-1 Home Care to remain at the pinnacle of home care provision since its inception more than 20 years ago.
If you would like to discover more about A-1 Home Care and its affordable care services, then contact a compassionate caregiver at (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care is proud to serve neighboring communities in Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Corona Del Mar, Irvine, and Costa Mesa.