Would your loved one benefit from the leading home care services available in Southern California today that are available for as long as needed?
At A-1 Home Care in Laguna Beach, our specialized caregivers bring round-the-clock live-in care services to elders needing lasting companionship in the home. The elder care experts on staff are daily diverse, always affordable, and equally exceptional, and reach out to people from all walks of life, including Jewish, Middle Eastern, Asian, and European.
A-1 Home Care provides a variety of in-home caregiving solutions to elders in need like:
- assistance with household tasks such as dusting, vacuuming, dish-washing, laundry, mopping, trash, and bed-making
- assistance with yard work and gardening duties such as watering plants, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves
- assistance with personal services including bathing, grooming, dressing, and toileting
- wake-up and tuck-in services
- transportation to and from medical appointments and other existing engagements
- delicious and nutritious meal preparation
- running errands like grocery shopping and picking up clothes from the cleaners
- medication reminders and administration assistance
- enjoyable conversation and companionship
- special needs care
- child care
- pet care
A-1 Home Care also provides after surgery care for elders who are temporarily displaced in a hospital setting following a health scare or important surgery as well as postpartum care for recent mothers needing assistance with their newborn. It’s this dedication to providing the very best—and leaving behind the rest!—caregiving services throughout Los Angeles and Orange County that keeps A-1 Home Care at the pinnacle of caregiver provision.
You can learn more about the leading 24 hour care services available at A-1 Home Care when you call a gentle caregiver by dialing (949) 650-3800 or (562) 929-8400 today. A-1 Home Care also serves adjacent communities in places like Corona Del Mar, Newport Beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa, and Huntington Beach.